This painting is inspired by my diving trips in French Polynesia: from red corals, rocks and textured sponges, to wavy anemones inhabited by anemone-fishes.
Sculptural work. Absolutely gorgeous in real life. The pictures don't do justice to it! Please see the details. Beautiful conversational piece!
- Title: The Flow Of Creation
- Medium: Mixed media, natural fibers, texture mediums, sand, black lava, ink.
- Support: wood panel, black painted sides, ready to hang.
- Colors: reds, oranges, earth tones, back.
- Size: 40" x 40" x 1.75" (101 cm x 101 cm x 4.4 cm)
- Multiple layers of paint, textured, mixed media.
- Two coats of protective gloss varnish are applied to protect the painting from UV rays and dust. Back wired.
- Painting is signed and dated by the artist as well as accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.