Red yellow cream Abstract Painting, Original Painting, mixed media, red painting, large textured abstract painting, office lobby decor art
- Title: Shadows in Plato's Cave
The human perception of knowledge comes from empirical evidence? Should we believe that what we see should be taken as truth?
- Medium: Mixed Media
- Support: Stretched Canvas. Staple-free edges.
- Size: 30" x 60" x 1.5" (76 cm x 152 cm x 3.8 cm)
- Two coats of protective gloss varnish are applied to protect the painting from UV rays and dust. The sides of the canvas are painted black and it's wired and ready to hang.
- Painting is signed and dated by the artist as well as accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
Copyright Notice: Andrada's works are protected by both The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) which is administered by The Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works of all international copyright agreements and the Library of Congress of the United States of America. Andrada holds exclusive rights over her artworks. Any attempt to copy or reproduce or to create derivative works from any the works of art displayed online will be legally prosecuted as stated by law.