When you are thinking about doing something and it feels scary, when it feels like this big lion is waiting at the finish line and he’s roaring and he’s ferocious and he’s going to tear you apart… you should just run toward that lion anyway. Run to the roar.”(Tina Essmaker)
- Title: Secret places and a rose
- Medium: Mixed media, textured, natural fibers, marble paste dust.
- Support: stretched canvas, ready to hang, black painted edges.
- Size: 60" x 60"
- Two coats of protective gloss varnish are applied to protect the painting from UV rays and dust. Back wired.
- Painting is signed and dated by the artist as well as accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.