A new series of experimental paintings: mixing the textures, spontaneous knife strokes and the colourful abstract gestural painting.
Textured painting, stunning in real life, gourgeous small details (see the pictures)
- Title: Disappearing Beauty - Greenland melting
- Medium: Mixed Media, marble dust paste, natural sand, ceramic stuco and black lava, ink.
- Support: Stretched Canvas. Staple-free edges.
- Size: 36" x 48" x 1.5"
- Two coats of protective gloss varnish are applied to protect the painting from UV rays and dust. The sides of the canvas are painted black and it's wired and ready to hang.
- Painting is signed and dated by the artist as well as accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
marble dust paste, natural sand, ceramic stuco and black lava, ink.