The pictures show examples of different configurations. The price is for 4 panels of 36" x 6" each, for a total of 36"x24" without spaces.
This abstract original painting a textural work on bold bright colors.
Beautiful details and texture, bright colors. Unique texture for every panel. Can be created on different numbers of panels or different tones.
Custom Art, made to order. Please allow 3-4 weeks for the paintings to be created. The completion time depends on the type and the number of the panels.
Available on size between 6" to 150". Contact me if you would like a special size. I can create it for you. Every size can be custom made.
Ideal for curved walls. Discounted price for larger sizes and number of panels.
The panels are perfect for your home, office, commercial lobby, hotel, medical facility, or public space art installation.
The completion time is about 3-4 weeks. Before shipping I will send you pictures for your approval. Each painting is unique.
If you would like to see how it would look on your space, just send me a picture of your wall and I will make a photo rendering for you. I will suggest the perfect color combination for your space.
Each panel has an unique texture hand sculpted by me.
- Mixed Media, heavy textured. Sculptural work.
- Support: Stretched Canvas, made in Quebec. Staple-free edges, sides painted, ready to hang.
- Thick layers of unique textures, each panel has a different texture.
- Multiple layers of colors, with a glossy finish.
- Multiple ways to hang.
- Two coats of protective gloss varnish are applied to protect the painting from UV rays and dust. The sides of the canvas are painted so it's ready to hang.
- Painting is signed and dated by the artist as well as accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
Andrada's works are protected by both The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) which is administered by The Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works of all international copyright agreements and the Library of Congress of the United States of America. Andrada holds exclusive rights over her artworks. Any attempt to copy or reproduce or to create derivative works from any the works of art displayed online will be reported and legally prosecuted as stated by law.