Original painting yellow red blue, yellow Abstract, Blue Painting, gold blue art, Mixed media Oil painting, geometrical abstract painting
- Title: Visions of Earth XXVIII
The Visions of Earth series is based on the study of the Persian carpets and patterns. In my view (or my imagination) the designs on the carpets resemble to the view of the landscape from space. I was especially fascinated by the representations of Persian gardens in carpets. The design represents a bird’s-eye view of the classic garden with water channels and the surrounding gardens. Persian carpets were first mentioned around 400 BC and the oldest carpet is the Pazyryk Persian Rug, which is approximately 2400 years old. The rug was discovered during an archaeological excavation in 1949 in the Pazyryk Valley in the Altai Mountains of Siberia.
- Medium: Mixed media
- Support: canvas, black painted sides, ready to hang.
- Size: 36" x 24" x 1.5" (91 cm x 60 cm x 3.8 cm)
- Multiple layers of paint, textured, mixed media.
- Two coats of protective gloss varnish are applied to protect the painting from UV rays and dust. Back wired.
- Painting is signed and dated by the artist as well as accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
The last image is to show how the painting would like as a pair. This listing is for one painting.
Copyright Notice: Andrada's works are protected by both The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) which is administered by The Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works of all international copyright agreements and the Library of Congress of the United States of America. Andrada holds exclusive rights over her artworks. Any attempt to copy or reproduce or to create derivative works from any the works of art displayed online will be legally prosecuted as stated by law.